Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hanging on by a hinge....


This is truly how life has been for this family the last week or so. There is only one thing to do when life gets this way. Pick up a screw driver (aka a glass) and a can of WD40 (aka a bottle of wine) fix the hinge and the squeak and keep on getting it.

I hate it when people post about how they haven't been posting and they are sorry and blah blah blah. I wasn't sorry I didn't blog I was just sorry I didn't have time to blog and I am sure the 4 of you that read me occasionally didn't miss me much. :)

Having said that I am hoping I am back for a bit of a stretch. Blogging is a medium for me to let loose some of the crazy brain cells I have, for people to actually hear the voices that talk only to me. I read blogs for the exact opposite reason, to hear the thoughts that people have that you would never have the pleasure of knowing unless of course you are a mind reader, which I will neither confirm or deny I can do.

I need to blow the dust off of my camera again too, I participated in a camera related activity that quite honestly I hated (can't believe there is anything about a camera I hate but it is true I do) and I have not picked the thing up since. I have been giving it time to let the bad juju melt off of it. I think it is time! This weekend the juju should be gone. LOOK OUT WORLD HERE I COME!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back...you were missed. Enjoyed the "talk" today...you are one awesome chick.

Daryl said...

I missed you ... and I bet you took some sort of camera class ..glad you are over it

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Well, the first thing you've got to do is take me to this house because I love it.

WE'll schedule a therapy session soon. These next few weeks are nightmarish but maybe if there's a Thursday or Friday night without soccer/sports/kids/whatever.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Well there you are! I love folks with crazy brain cells! Welcome back!
<><

Mental P Mama said...

W00t!! Welcome back! I missed you;)

abb said...

Can't wait for the old camera to crank up again!