Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thoughtless Thursday...

Why cause the one thought I had to post today was in one of the many brain cells I masacuered with obscene amounts of wine and cigarettes last night.

Sister, I love you but sometimes I could kill you... how dare you TWIST AND WRING on my arm like that, if I remember correctly one of the four parents we had taught us never to physically abuse each other. (explanation for you confused people out there: I very nicely requested we stop drinking after the first glass she woman handled me into helping her drink 4.... bottles)

Going to crawl under my desk for a nap now.

5 comments:

Phyl said...

I only opened 1. ONE! and that was the first one.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Ahhh Sisterly Love!
<><

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Drink lots of water, eat some greasy food and join me for some hair of the dog this evening.

Daryl said...

That is one mean sistah! A baloney sandwich will fix you right up ..