Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some times I just don't have the energy ...

to even breathe. Today is one of those days. Could it be the moon that is doing it? Or just the fact that Jose doesn't taste as good here. Who knows.

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. We are both working... isn't that how you are supposed to spend your birthday when you are officially old? What did I get him you ask... a card. Hey now.. not one word from the peanut gallery! That is exactly what he got me a mere two weeks ago on MY birthday. Yea we are giving like that.

I want to tell you a funny story.. I want to share with you some enlightening news... I want to give to you a heart felt monologue but instead I give you this....






Cause the truth is ... I just don't have the energy to think something up.. it HAS to be the heat doing this.. RIGHT??

2 comments:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Waterman! You are a world-renowned star ever since you and Mrs. took us all out on that magical boat ride.

Mrs. - Most days I'm too tired to even speak coherently, don't worry.

The fact that you two have each other and are happy together is gift enough, and you do and you are.

-cbw
p.s. I love that black and white picture.

Audrey at Barking Mad said...

Happy Happy Birthday Waterman! I hope it was a great one!

I love the shot of the waterfall. Gorgeous!