Thursday, June 28, 2007

I promise this to you..

NOTHING I have been doing is either fun or exciting. I have learned that I know nothing about math or law.. well that is a lie I know LOTS about law but that is limited to Judge Judy, and all her crazy ass day time tv counterparts, and every episode of law and order.

Do you guys know that some nut job in Chicago committed a murder, actually not just one murder he killed his whole family and shot his self... staged the WHOLE thing exactly after a Law and Order episode! What a moron! Who thinks to their self .. Hey I am going go kill my whole family and do it just like I just watch on Law and Order and NO ONE will ever know.. I am the only person who saw this episode.. well me and the other 300,000 morons watching it at the exact same time as me.. oh and the other million that has seen it in reruns.

I mean come on!!!

Ok.. I have learned something else.. I have another word I HATE.. Dollop!
What the HELL IS A DOLLOP! It is NOT dollop of sour cream it is a FRIGGING SPOON FULL! The only thing that deserves a DOLLOP is something that I just DROPPELED on the ground! It sounds like something.. (I am thinking maybe a seagull) propells out of his ass about 30 ft in the air right above the steak you are getting ready to eat.. now that my friends should be called a DOLLOP.

I would say that is my most hated word in the world, but it isn't.. someone reading this MAY know what that is.. and post it.. I can't even make my self TYPE it..
I found out that I could not type that particular word while discussing this exact subject with my boss who used the word SATURATE to describe a report, Yes I have issues with the word saturate, I am getting freaked out just reading that word.. just frigging EW. But guess what! She isn't using that word anymore .. hehehehe I love my boss!

5^5 SMMOOOOCHHHHIIIEEESSS to EVERYONE! The first person who can tell me how many that is gets double!!!

7 comments:

kim-d said...

Oh yeah, I am so NOT getting double smooches. Math + Kim = wrong answers. And I'm okay with that!

YAY--you wrote! You have been missed, Mrs. Waterman!!!! Did you notice how the number of comments to your last post just kept going up, up, up.

We have a commercial here with the main theme being "A Dollop of Daisy." Daisy being sour cream; being the simpleton I am, I usually just say "I'll have some sour cream." How gauche of me. See, I can TOO spell! HAHAHA!

I'm just giddy with excitement that I finally heard from you.

Double whatever the double amount of smooches equals--all for you!

katy said...

I'm sorry..I am really really sorry. I will do a post on the good stuff growing in my garden next time.....I won't even guess since I can't get any smooches anyway....sigh...
Breakfast any time!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A dollop of smooches! Now we are all saturated in smooches.

If I planned on killing someone, using Law & Order episodes wouldn't be any fun. I'm thinking more like the old Batman show. Now there were imaginative ways of killing! Not terribly smart of The Joker & the rest, though, always giving Batman & Robin time to escape.

Anonymous said...

It's a crisp autumn day and I think I'll add a dollop of honey to my tea. My epidermis is dry so I'll saturate it with some LOTION. Now, that's a word I hate!

I give you three thousand one hundred and twenty five smooches as well.

Anonymous said...

Should I have done a Ven diagram to solve the equation?

katy said...

I'm sorry....still sorry...do I ever get smooches again...I promise to talk about healthy food from now on (I hope I remember that promise)

kim-d said...

Hellllooooo, Ann Marie!!! Miss you.