Thursday, May 10, 2007

Drat!!! I got tagged and totally missed it!

Because of the toothache and some minor travel this week I have been a day or two behind on blog reading.. I got tagged by.. DooDaddy. The hardest part about this is figuring out WHO I am going to tag back.

I am supposed to tell you ten INTERESTING facts about myself and that is not going to be easy because I am a boring kind of person. But I really liked DooDaddy's idea who made it nine TEN facts and a lie. You get to tell me which one is a lie.

1. I love to read (not very interesting but keep reading) and I have a hard time parting with books after reading them. I probably have thousands of books of all shapes and sizes. I have even read books from the library and then had to go buy them because I didn't want to part with it.

2. I drive a truck. A very big loud truck. You can hear my truck about a half a mile from the house. I love my truck.

3. I love to cook but I don't follow recipes well. I am always throwing in a little something extra even if it might mess up the whole dish. I haven't messed up a whole dish yet by doing this but I am sure it will happen at some point in time. Because I have a problem following recipes exactly it kinda throws baking out the door. Baking is too exact for me.

4. I once was playing around with my sister and talking in this granny country voice.. you know the one.. the one from the cartoons Granny that had tweety bird.. I could talk pretty much just like her. I had the whole Thank you Sonny down to a tee. Well the phone rang and I answered it in that voice. It was my prom date.

5. I do not remember my first marriage ceremony. Not that it matters I am glad I do not remember, that was a bad time for me. I remember each and every second of my wedding with the Waterman. I just don't remember the words the Preacher said. I can still see the whole ceremony in my head like I was there and I see his mouth moving but I don't hear the words.

6. I am addicted to coffee. My husband has often refered to my drinking massive amounts of coffee as my "Coffee Problem" He is right. It is a problem because I use that creamer stuff and I may as well poor liquid sugared fat down my throat. I have been teased repeatedly that I have a Starbucks Sonar in my brain that goes off whenever I get close to one because I can spot one from a mile away.

7. I have five brothers, four sisters, three mothers, two fathers, three sons, two daughters. That is 19 in total. Can you tell me how many of those are biological?

8. I love taking photographs. I don't have a good camera. I am still shopping. I have found the one I want and it isn't THAT expensive right around $400 with all the gadgets I need. And I am sure This One will do.. BUT I am secretly longing for This One.. It is about double the cost of the first one.. but well worth it and it is as close as you can get to DLS without going DLS. Which I KNOW I am not ready for. AWESOME.. the one I WANT went down in price!!!

9. I love football. I will sit around on Monday night, all afternoon on Saturday and Sunday starring at the TV while football is on. I think it has something to do with the mens rear ends in those tight pants. I cheer out loud at appropriate times and scare people in the house because I scream so loud.

10. I had a really good one for this one.. but I totally FORGOT IT! Obviously I have memory issues and as soon as I hit PUBLISH I will remember what it was! So how about I give you just a few short facts in here that really need no explanation. My BEST friend has been my best friend since middle school. I have a best friend who lives in the REPUBLIC of Georgia. I wear size 8 shoes. I am crafty in both meanings of the word. I am IN love for the first time in my life. I have seen every episode of Law and Order all three series. OHHHHHH I REMEMBER THE OTHER ONE. You get 11 from me.

11. I have always wanted to be a Medical Examiner. You know do autopsies and such. Dead people do not bother me. I think ever person dies with one more story to tell and it takes some one special to get that information from them. Because as much as I love the Ghost Whisper and Medium I don't think everyone has the ability just to chit chat with the dead. That in it self is weird I know.. BUT check this out. I can NOT stand to watch someone even have a teeny tiny cut.. or get a shot.. or those surgery shows on TV. Why.. because they are still ALIVE!!! So why did I not become and ME.. because apparently someone thinks that you have to learn how to work on LIVING people before you can work on the DEAD. umm ok WHATEVER THERE GOES MY DREAM!

OK here are my tag backs just because I am annoying a couple of you and because I REALLY want to know how the rest. If you by chance have done a list already.. send me the link I won't make you do it again, Phyl.. you have to DO IT.

Got Gauge
Not Without My Coffee
Marie's Muses
Two Kids and a Husband
Life After

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I should write 10 Weird Things You've Done or Said! Oh the stories I can tell!

Unknown said...

LOL I love reading these *things about me you wouldn't know...* BTW you can definitly steal the 'idea' it won't push me over the edge at all...haahaha... I don't get much time to vacation...but when I do..you bet I go green!

Julie

Anonymous said...

Ohh, thanks for tagging me. I love doing these things. So one of them has to be a lie???? Hmmm....could be interesting. Your's were interesting as well....don't know which one was the lie though. I wouldn't DARE guess....unless it is the watching footie one...that would be a lie for me. :-)liking to watch it that is!

kim-d said...

I loved reading the things about you, and I loved that you tagged me! It was really fun, and I also think the ones I then tagged didn't really mind, either! It is so fun to see the things we have in common. For instance, I do the same thing with recipes; don't think there's ever been even ONE that I haven't tweaked. I love my truck, too--even though it's only a baby truck and not loud, I still love it. I also remember every minute of my wedding. And the coffee? YEAH, BABY!!!

I just love blogging; I've met THE BEST people this way!