Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Little Things in Life...

Actually in my world I am getting ready to talk about the big things, but when you put it in perspective (yes there I go again) we are all very small in comparison to the world. I have been doing some thinking, I have always said for as long as I can remember that I didn't NEED anything. You could take everything away from me and I would be ok, and because I am such a hardheaded strong willed person I still say that I don't NEED anything but there are quite a few things that I want. I am going to let you into my strange little world and show you a few things that I do NOT WANT to ever have to live without.

MY WONDERFUL WATERMAN



There is something to be said for a man who loves his wife even though she wears bunny ears! Seriously, I do not ever want to think about life without this man. He knows how to make me laugh and smile even when I can't don't want to.




MY SWEET DUDE



This little guy gets on my LAST NERVE at times, but what kid doesn't. Every day I see something new through his eyes. He is an angel. That is the only thing I can say.

BINKY BOO



I never would have thought that a dog could capture my heart the way this little one has. She is part of this family and everyone in the house LOVES her.






COFFEE AND MARLBORO'S



I didn't say that they were all GOOD for me now did I? I just said it was stuff I didn't want to live without, and to be completely honest the coffee and Marlboro's keep me sane which in turn keeps the previous three "Don't Want to Live Withouts" from running away from me screaming!




MY BLANKIE AND PILLOW

Don't ask. I have had the pillow for as long as I can remember. Asswipes People have actually been hurt over this pillow. NO ONE gets to touch my pillow.. NO ONE. That includes the "Don't Want to Live Withouts" and in truth they are all afraid to touch it.
As for the Blankie I am not as attached to that. I will allow other people to touch it, but not sleep with it or snuggle with it. The Blankie is MINE and when it is time to watch Law and Order I do NOT want to have to say to someone.. give me my blanket.. I want it sitting there waiting for me in all of it's fluffiness.

JENNY MAC

That is what I named my laptop, yes there is a story behind it. No I don't feel like telling you at the moment. This thing keeps me connected to friends and family that I have all over the United States and as of 8 pm tomorrow night I can say all over the WORLD! I don't want to post pictures of all my friends it will take way too long. So I posted Jenny MAC cause this is my connection to those people. Family, Friends and the Internet.. all things I do not want to live without.

Life is short.. Live every day to the fullest.. Find something to smile about every day.. and never forget that we all have things in our lives we don't want to live without.


Go Hookies!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my little sludge hole!!! I can't live without the Marlboros either. Same flavor even, lol! Too bad you aren't in my neck of the woods or we could go through a few pots of coffee and a pack or two! LOL!