Monday, April 30, 2007

I'M GONNA RIP YOUR GUTS OUT!!!

We may be in need of legal services here in Mathews County. I think my sweet little Binky girl may just have a violent side.

I woke up this morning to a horrid scene of a murdered pink doggie. Guts were everywhere! I will have nightmares about this for ages..













I heard a year or so ago that Sophia had good legal representation over at Got Gauge during the Sheepie murder investigation, however, I think it was found that her legal counsel, Bosco, was the actual killer.

Things are going well here in the water world! Especially since we now have running water in the house again. Yes I make that sound like we have been without water for weeks on end. In all honesty it was only for a few hours this morning.. but STILL! The waterman knows more than just working on the water.. apparently he can work on THE WATER too. After completely gutting (what is it with gutting around here today) the pump house he put everything back and we now have pressure!! I think I stood in the shower for an extra 5 minutes this evening in complete udder awe because I had forgotten what that actually felt like! Have I mention lately how much I love this man!!! The man who gives me WATER!

We are going to watch the Farce of the Penquins now.. Someone remind me to give this man extra kisses tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do make me laugh, each and every time I pop in for a visit. I am becomming quite addicted! I find myself wishing we lived closer so that we could visit for a while in "real" time!

kim-d said...

Yeah, right--like anyone would REALLY have to remind you to give your WM extra kisses :)! I mean, really--just look at that manly, handsome face! How could you NOT give him extra kisses, even without the extra water pressure? I just love the way you love your WM; warms my heart. And maybe I'm just an old softie, but I wouldn't worry too much about the Binkstress; maybe she was just having a little bit of a bad day! She is incredibly cute...even surrounded by the guts she's ripped out.

Unknown said...

ahhhhh okay I want your dog...soooo cute. Even though it is a murderer...

and LOL about the shower... I sometimes camp and when I get home into my shower and it feels like heaven...

Julie